Oregon’s 91PX040G AdvanceCut Saw Chain is a 3/8" low-profile, 40 drive link chain for homeowners and occasional chainsaw users. The Chamfer Chisel has twin cutting corners which offer excellent performance and are easy to maintain. The bumper drive link is paired with depth gauge design in order to reduce kickback and improve performance. The 91PX040G saw chain is compatible with several chainsaw models including Husqvarna 128LDX, 325P4, 325P5X, 326P4, 326P5X, 327P4, 327P4X and 327P5X. Consult the fit guide for a complete list of models this saw works with from brands including Husqvarna, Craftsman, Echo, Homelite and Poulan.
• Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .050", drive link count: 40
• Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
• Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
• Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
• For saw sizes up to 42 cc
• This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.