Designed for homeowners and occasional users, the Oregon 91PX045G AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain is a low-vibration and low-kickback saw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters have twin cutting corners which offer outstanding performance. These cutters are durable, easy to maintain and forgiving. This 12", .050" gauge chain fits several chainsaws saws including Husqvarna® 128LDX, 136, 137, 140 and 1400.
• Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .050", drive link count: 45
• Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
• Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
• Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
• For saw sizes up to 42 cc
• This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.