BOSCH 06033A2704 ANGLE GRINDER 850W 125MM
The angle grinder is suitable for grinding, cutting, removing grease and brushing metal and stone without the use of water. You can use an angle grinder for the following tasks:
- Grinding railings, water pipes and gutters
- cutting floor tiles
- cutting of iron grilles or steel plates
The advantages of the angle grinder:
- The powerful Bosch PWS 850-125 angle grinder is the ideal tool for (cutting, brushing and cutting tiles and concrete blocks
- Vibration damping handle for maximum comfort, especially for heavier work that lasts longer
- Optimized ergonomic shape and handle that can be placed on both sides allow safe and controlled operation at any time
- More durability and control due to a powerful engine and low weight
- Flexible and agile
- Output shaft lock for easy disk changes No tools
operation - Easy operation thanks to the adjustment of the toolless bumper and the coding of the bumper to avoid incorrect placement
- Compact and ergonomic construction for more comfort
- Optimal performance and longer life thanks to Bosch's patented Dust Protection system. Prevents the deposition of grinding or grinding dust on the bearing
The main specifications of the angle grinder:
- Power consumption: 850 W
- Grinding wheel: 125 mm
- Speed without load: 12,000 min-1
- Machine weight: 1.8 kg
- Bosch vibration control
- Lock the output shaft
- Safety cover
- Quickly adjustable protective cover
- Right or left handle
- Bosch dust protection system
Tips and tricks
- Always wear safety goggles. The use of personal protective equipment, such as a dust mask, non-slip work shoes, a protective helmet or hearing protection, depending on the nature and use of the power tool, reduces the risk of injury.
- Do not use damaged insertion tools. Always check tools before use, such as grinding wheels for chips and cracks, brake pads for cracks or excessive wear, and wire brushes for loose or broken cables.
- Always unplug the appliance before working on the power tool.
- Always keep the power tool and ventilation openings clean for proper and safe operation.
There is a two-year manufacturer's warranty for the Bosch angle grinder. Check the Bosch website for warranty terms and conditions and further details of the warranty.
What does the package contain?
- Bosch PWS 850-125 angle grinder
- Quick adjustment bumper (2 605 510 289)
- Anti-vibration handle (2 602 025 182)
- Plastic storage case
- Diamond disk ø 125 mm
|Disc Diameter||125 mm|
|Empty Speed RPM||12000 rpm|
|Dimensions||46 x 31 x 15.6 cm|